Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a cleaning challenge.

sometimes i almost wish i had ocd. just a slight one that is. very slight.
the reason being that i wish i could be less of a bum.
i really want to be a super super cleaner, all the time not just SOME of the time.

occasionally i'll get into these crazy cleaning moods.

however occasionally just isnt cutting it. lets be real here in a messy room theres always that slight stress, that feeling that you just cant completely relax. with my schedule i need every little time to myself to just relax.

lately ive been getting better. i finally after 20 1/2 years of life learned that if you make yourself start something, just make yourself get up off the couch, its so much easier to keep going. if i make myself get up to clean this, sanitize that or pick up a room i want to keep going.

when i said bum i meant ever since i could remember i was, well, lazy. i knew i needed to finish my homework, clean my room, && do my chore. rarely did those get accomplished all together. i just dont have enough self motivation. thats why i didnt succeed the way i could have in school.

well its time to become the person i want. to finish things i start. && to prove to myself i can accomplish things. no matter how big or how small. i'll challenge myself to many little tasks && hopefully by the end i'll be a new momma!

here's a list:
follow the chore chart.
keep up with the laundry.
workout at least 3x a week.
no more late night snacking.
complete a quilt.
complete an article of clothing for me.
complete an article of clothing for rylie.
vacum as much a possible.
dishes at least once a day.
keep car cleaned out.
find more baby friendly cleaning ideas.

thats enough...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment